The principal organization setting direction for Thai frozen food industry, with body of knowledge at
the international level to enhance and increase the sustainable competitive capabilities.
Setting direction for the industry
1. Develop and submit national strategirs of frozen food industry to relevant goverment agencies.
Get actively involved in forming policy or regulation.
2. Set up the joint working committee with goverment agencies to fomulate a monitoring system for
global trade barriers and other trends which may impact the industry.
3. Push for and participate in scientific testing throuh out the supply chain.
4. Ensure a sufficient labor supply through participation in national policy forming.
5. Develop up-stream to down-stream cluster in aquaculture and fishery.
International body of knowledge development and services
1. Establish a frozen foods training center.
2. Institute an information center at TFFA, with trade and standard data base for the industry.
3. Build up appropriate body of knowledge on logistic management.
The sustainable competitive capability enhancement
1. Upgrade members’ capability and innovetion with high quality research.
2. Promote brand building and value-added processes to members’ product lines.